Monday, March 8, 2010

Looking Gorgeous

Have you ever had a day when you look in the mirror and wish you were going somewhere that mattered, you just looked that good? I dont mean exactly "Look at me Im a queen" pretty, or "Im just all that" beautiful... I mean "feel-good, all-the-way-through, happy-go-lucky" gorgeous! Im having one of those days today.

Its been two days since Ive written and I formally apologize. :) I have been recovering from the late flu and today is the first day I have completely felt better. I dont know what the rest of the world is doing, but the weather over here is beautiful, maybe not as warm as some of us would like, but the sun is out and the snow is melting- the garden outside is showing first signs of flowers and writing is in the air!

Today I go to my weekly counselling appointment, and I dont know exactly whats going to happen. I missed last week because I didnt have a ride (I dont own transportation, unfortunately) and so this week we're going to have to go through two weeks of stuff, includin losing my job, starting a blog, getting another job, and just plain old every day stuff that seems to get me right HERE sometimes.

But today seems to be different. I dont know what God has in store for me, so Ill not pretend like I do. Im ready for whatever you throw at me, God! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have had those days. :) I'm so glad you had such a nice day. How did the counselling appointment go?

    ReplyDelete